Cute, breezy, and fashion forward -- kimonos for women strike just the right balance. Be comfortable yet edgy, and bright yet casual in your new kimono jacket, kimono cardigan, kimono robe, or other kimono top. Kimonos for women that hit hit just below your booty are perfect with a pair of jeans and a bodysuit, while a long kimono with a pair of faux leather leggings and a classic top is a look that inspires a good selfie sesh. And let’s not forget a floral kimono worn as a cover-up for that new black bikini you snagged.
The Hottest Fashion Kimonos for Women RN
You need some outfit ideas for your next pool party or backyard barbecue, and Fashion Nova has your back. First off, a kimono jacket is incredibly trendy, looks beautiful on any body type and somehow just works in any occasion. Some of our favorite kimonos for women are great for summer vacations, a day in the park, or looking like a boss babe in a casual office setting.
- Long floral kimonos for women over a tight all-black jumpsuit create the perfect combination of sultry and sweet.
- A sheer or kimono over your favorite jean shorts and a crop top is cute for a picnic in the park.
- Long, neutral-colored jacket kimonos with ribbed fabric are a great addition to your office look.
- A lace kimono duster complements a midi dress on date night.
- Rose gold kimonos and matching rose gold hoop earrings turn your jeans and white tee look into an evening showstopper.
- Thin kimonos can also double as a swim cover-up on vacation when you’re drinking by the pool.
Our Favorite Ways to Wear a Kimono Cardigan or Cover Up
Worn over jeans or your favorite black pants, draped over a mini dress , or with your one-piece swimsuit in Hawaii -- we love a kimono in any setting. Kimonos for women are hot with a pair of heels and still look fashionable af with a pair of flats. Rock your new kimono cover-up with neutral colors for a pop of color or mix patterns to turn heads.
Shop Fashion Nova for Cute Kimonos, Jackets and More
Fashion Nova has kimono jackets and kimono cover-ups for every occasion, but that’s not all. Kimonos for women are just the beginning. While you’re scooping up some new, flowy kimono dusters, you should also check out our new jackets and cardigans to complete your wardrobe. Our jackets and kimonos complement tons of tops and those kimono robes will look fire over your favorite lingerie when the sun goes down (we’re just saying).