We are looking for a Store Manager that will thrive in a fast pace environment. The Manager will spend most of their time as an active, visible leader, motivating, directing, and coaching the store’s team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Deliver effective recruitment, training and motivation of the team. Adapt personal, interpersonal and Managerial behavior to bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand values.
- Implementing strong succession planning and development
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Use feedback to modify and develop alternative solutions and be prepared to make decisions.
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen awareness of local market, support team to develop client opportunities.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks correctly and on time. Manage store systems/processes to support a sales environment and achieve operational guidelines.
- Protect the assets of the store and deliver company standard in security, health and safety and maintenance
- Cascade relevant information onto store teams (morning meetings, etc)
- Excellent communication, Leadership and organizational skills
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years sales and team management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Established relationships in the local marketplace.