As a Sales Associate, you will maintain outstanding customer service as per company standards, achieve individual sales goals, drive team collaboration, maintain Fashionnova merchandising standards, and safeguard company assets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintain solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in completing prices changes within the department.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register : including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit cards transactions; making correct change; processing refunds , exchanges and voids and issuing store credit.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and location in-store and in the back stockroom.
- Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including processing in the POS system; merchant inspection, tagging , stocking and display. Communicate all damages and wrong shipment to Store Management.
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, fold and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 20 lbs and climbing a ladder