E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO, CTO
Direct Reports: E-Commerce Associates
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Oversees all activates relating to Fashion Nova’s website up to and including, marketing images, uploading styles, photo shoots and merchandising. Oversee production of all in-store Marketing and collateral.
- Oversee obtaining samples and putting together looks for fashion shoots
- Ensure that all tag lines, descriptions and styles are reviewed an uploaded as required
- Conceptualize the graphical interface of Fashion Nova’s image(s) for various Internet applications
- Manage website images for home page and ensure that images are updated weekly
- Reviews all collateral to ensure only quality images and text are submitted as final copy
- Provides feedback to team to ensure continuous elevation of the Fashion Nova brand
- Meets with design and technical staff on projects, technical specifications, and deadlines
- Oversee team to ensure that all photo shoots are executed properly
- Collaborates with Buying department to continuously improve the speed at which new styles are introduced to
- Commits to long hours of work, when necessary, to reach goals.
- Follows all company policies and procedures while ensure that all subordinates to the same.
Other duties as requested by CEO
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations from four-year college or university; OR
One to two years related experience AND/OR training; OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience. (Example one year college and one year related work experience)
- Proven experience in Ecommerce, Merchandising and Marketing
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Fluency in English (written and spoken/oral)
- Spanish fluency; a plus
We are headquartered in downtown Los Angeles. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for an amazing career opportunity in fashion and technology, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.