Customer Service Manager
We are looking for high-energy, enthusiastic Customer Service Manager that will help maintain and built a world class Customer Service team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines staff schedules, number of personnel and on-going training and developed
- Prepares schedules for service personnel, assigns personnel to routes or to specific repair and maintenance work
- Keeps records work performed for each customer call
- Directly supervises Customer Service Reps 15-20
- Responsibilities include; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Promotes customer focus; establishes customer service standards; provides training in customer service delivery; monitors customer satisfaction; develops new approaches to meeting customer needs.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college; 4 years in managerial experience in a Call Center environment and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.