Customer Experience Advocate
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Customer Experience Advocate is responsible for advocating for our Nova Babes across the world in helping them receive the best service possible and resolving any issues that may arise regarding their orders of hottest and trendiest styles in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The Customer Experience Advocate responds to a variety of customer questions, concerns, or issues in a call center environment; answering incoming customer telephone calls, emails, and other customer inquiries.
- Enter all relevant information regarding customer inquiries into proprietary logging and tracking systems.
- Investigate lost or delayed orders by tracking shipment paths via our various carriers.
- Advises customers in how to place orders on-line with step by step instructions to assist with website navigation, browsing, order status and tracking/ payment issues.
- Provides appropriate resolution to complaints
- Answers general questions regarding Fashion Nova merchandise or purchases
- Processes customers’ requests in a timely manner
- Advise customers on newly available items and promotions to drive overall sales
- Effectively and efficiently resolves issues that may impede delivery of quality service
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are up-to-date on the status of their concern/resolution
- Places top priority on addressing customer complaints reported by the Social Media Team
- File USPS claims
- Identify and resolve potential fraudulent credit card transactions
- Pull and pack orders for re-shipping
Knowledge Skills, and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years of related experience in a call center or retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Able to apply and use reason and diffuse high tension situations even when dealing with emotional topics
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of:
Spanish fluency; a plus
Fluency in English (written and spoken/oral)
We are headquartered in downtown Los Angeles. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for an amazing career opportunity in fashion and technology, please email a resume to email@example.com.