Fashion Nova Cares Relief Recipients
1. Ka'nisha R.
Richardson, TX"I am an ICU nurse working in Texas. I have a one year old child and her father has lost his job due to this pandemic. Now I am the ONLY person working, paying all these bills alone with the risk of bringing this virus back home to my family because I’m the only one who can work. We are just trying to Survive. The bills haven’t stopped. Thank you for this opportunity! Even if I’m not chosen, I appreciate what you’re doing for the community. Love always."
- 2. Verenisse C. - San Marcos, CA
- 3. Kiera F. - Madison, TN
- 4. Kayla C. - Corpus Christi, TX
5. Tamara B.
Atlanta, GA"My fiancé and I just got laid off at the same time and our rent office only gave us a one week extension. We are behind $600. This would truly help us and our son continue to eat for at least the next week. Thank you FN & Cardi!"
- 6. Johnny R. - Colorado Springs, CO
- 7. Candice C. - Paducah, KY
8. Shakyia D.
York, PA"I am a single mother of 5. Ever since this pandemic started I have been laid off my hours and barely working. I have not paid my rent this month and this money would help me pay. I do not want myself or my kids to get evicted during this time."
- 9. Derrica C. - Kansas City, KS
- 10. Carivy A. - New York, NY
- 11. Christal M. - Kissimmee, FL
- 12. Moesha M. - Fresno, CA
- 13. Shanice P. - Dallas, TX
- 14. Toccara R. - Smyrna, GA
- 15. Sarah H. - Baldwin Park, CA
16. Jamizel V.
Malden, MA"I am nursing student & single mother to a 6 year old boy, and currently was laid off of work due to corona virus. I am struggling to be able to pay for bills and food. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you !!"
- 17. Kimi C. - Lilburn, GA
- 18. Genisis C. - Las Vegas, NV
- 19. Tyla D. - Middletown, DE
- 20. Melody T. - Middletown, CT
- 21. Amber A. - Dearborn, MI
- 22. Michelle H. - Haledon, NJ
- 23. Adia H. - Freeport, NY
- 24. Asha B. - Norcross, GA
25. Gala H.
Columbia, SC"Active duty military, single mother, currently taking care of my father who has a heart pump and is currently in the hospital. It's hard doing it own my own but I have been maintaining trying to balance it all."
- 26. Michelle P. - Salem, MA
- 27. Dawn H. - Woodbury, NJ
28. Juanita M.
Colorado Springs, CO"I'm a single mom of 4, I could use the money to pay next months rent. Two of my kids have disabilities, I can't afford to be out on the streets. I would be forever grateful for your help."
- 29. Grecia D. - San Gabriel, CA
- 30. Shaynin L. - Atlantic Beach, FL
- 31. Mindy T. - San Jose, CA
- 32. Ruth M. - Huntington Park, CA
- 33. Chaquera K. - Tampa, FL
- 34. Marie F. - De Pere, WI
- 35. Noel B. - High Point, NC
- 36. Jocelyn H. - Whittier, CA
- 37. Maria P. - Tucson, AZ
- 38. Kristine S. - Middletown, NY
- 39. Kimberly S. - Santa Clarita, CA
40. Janeth G.
Fairfield, CA"I am a nurse assistant at a hospital and I am currently pregnant & have a 1 year old son. My husband lost his job due to everything going on and we are struggling to make ends meet. This money would help us with groceries and paying rent."
- 41. Elvine F. - Leominster, MA
- 42. Harley B. - Brookline, MA
- 43. Kimberly H. - Duluth, GA
- 44. Leah B. - Boca Raton, FL
- 45. Nahaira D. - Bronx, NY
- 46. Alexis W. - Philadelphia, PA
- 47. Yesenia J. - Colorado Springs, CO
- 48. Noemi R. - Liberty Hill, TX
- 49. Rolando G. - Hometown, IL
- 50. Shakeira G. - Paterson, NJ
- 51. Maryah M. - Denver, CO
- 52. Jennifer M. - Sterling Heights, MI
- 53. Allondray G. - Winnetka, CA
- 54. Salma S. - Woodside, NY
- 55. Tiffany L. - Baltimore, MD
56. Jessica W.
Milford, PA"Honestly, the reason I've decided to enter isn't for myself but to help my parents. They have been married for almost thirty-two years. Both of my parents continue working even as seniors, and they were both laid off due to the COVID-19. My father worked at a park doing maintenance, and my mother worked at the primary school, running the kitchen in our hometown, and she is still helping prepare food to serve the town during the virus. During most days, when my mother arrives home, she helps my sister take care of my two-year-old nephew, who also lives with us. So altogether there are five of us living in my parent's home. Their amazing attitudes towards life is what I feel helps them remain a pillar in the lives of our family members and community. Thank you for helping the world!"
- 57. Rashida D. - Philadelphia, PA
- 58. Ilenia L. - Norcross, GA
- 59. Melissa L. - Pico Rivera, CA
- 60. Brianna J. - Hubbard, OH
- 61. Magaly T. - Chicago, IL
62. Sadie G.
Escondido, CA"I am a single mom of one. I usually work two jobs to take care of my son and I however I have been sick the last 3 weeks with symptoms of COVID-19. I have been to the hospital and kaiser and have been told just to continue to rest and hydrate. This virus is miserable and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Being out of work sucks honestly because my mom was also recently diagnosed with cancer and lost her job and I try my best to help her as well since I am her only child. Anything would help us and even if we aren’t chosen God bless y’all and Cardi for stepping during this time. Thank you!"
- 63. Keenan E. - Baltimore, MD
- 64. Doreen D. - Gainesville, FL
- 65. Esther C. - Los Angeles, CA
- 66. Rachel R. - Yulee, FL
- 67. Veronica L. - Round Rock, TX
- 68. Shandrieka B. - Huntington Station, NY
- 69. Sheryl P. - Palisades Park, NJ
- 70. Margaret N. - Austell, GA
- 71. Stephanie L. - Phoenix, AZ
- 72. Leidy R. - Lawrence, MA
- 73. Ameyalli O. - Amarillo, TX
- 74. Randy D. - Kissimmee, FL
- 75. Mary M. - Mineola, NY
- 76. Meredith G. - Austin, TX
- 77. Jon R. - Slidell, LA
- 78. Adreanna H. - Brooklyn, NY
- 79. Kristine J. - Hackensack, NJ
- 80. Katarina C. - Magee, MS
- 81. Ashley N. - Trenton, NJ
- 82. Susan P. - Nanuet, NY
- 83. Chelsea A. - New York, NY
- 84. Na'kayla B - Chicago, IL
- 85. Christy C. - Yonkers, NY
- 86. Rosa D. - Las Vegas, NV
- 87. Samantha C. - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 88. Sarah D. - Summerside, PE, Canada
- 89. Yvonne C. - Staten Island, NY
90. Natasha B.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada"It's been tough since COVID-19 hit. I lost my job as a dental assistant. I pay the bills in a household of four. I'm struggling to repay my student loans. Plus My mother isn't well, she has really bad arthritis and is unable to work. I really don't know how were going to manage paying all the bills. I would really appreciate some financial assistance."
- 91. Linoshka C. - Ponce, Puerto Rico
- 92. Sammy M. - Nundah, Australia
- 93. Julia X. - Eucha, OK
- 94. Mikaela I. - Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- 95. Teegan B. - Irving, TX
- 96. Faith H. - Vicksburg, MI
- 97. Rachel K. - Albuquerque, NM
- 98. Kizzy B. - Clarksville, TN
- 99. Emari Y. - Jax, FL
- 100. Joyce G. - Dallas, TX