Reports to: Buying Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Support the Fashion Nova vision through ownership and accountability for sourcing the hottest and trendiest styles for Nova Babes across the world.
- Coordinates the procurement of merchandise for Fashion Nova’s Ecommerce Site
- Tracks inventory and contact vendors to order replenishment product
- Meets with purchasing team to review best-selling and worst-selling product to determine opportunities
- Meets with vendors for initial review of product
- Meets with purchasing team and vendors to select new product for purchase
- Negotiates product cost based on margins
- Obtains information from vendors and prepares purchase orders for vendors
- Works with vendors on delivery dates
- Allocates product to stores and website
Manages returns and delivery discrepancies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- One to two years related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Spanish fluency; a plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken/oral)
We are headquartered in downtown Los Angeles. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for an amazing career opportunity in fashion and technology, please email a resume to email@example.com.