The Allocation Analyst is responsible for carrying out allocations and replenishment functions under the direction of the VP of Retail. The Allocation Analyst will also work in conjunction with the Buyers and Planners. The responsibilities include conducting relevant business analysis and generating size scales by stores, ensuring product ships out to stores in time, and stock balancing through transfers and store allocations. The candidate will be very detail orientated and thrive in a dynamic environment. An aptitude to function within deadlines while working both independently and as a part of a team is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Allocate initial allocations through analyzing class performance by store.
- Manage weekly replenishment orders through analyzing sell-thru and weeks of supply by item.
- Plan, manage, and execute all allocations to the store level.
- Monitor store sales and stock performance against plan and LY, work with team to drive sales opportunities.
- Revise open allocations to reflect current store performance.
- Manage size profiling and optimization.
- Monitor new store opening assortment plans.
- Monitor allocation process from Distribution Center to store to ensure timely completion of deliveries.
- Perform other jobs duties as necessary.
Required Skills Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years allocation experience in a fast-paced retail company.
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of Retail Math concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel is absolutely necessary – familiarity with Pivot Tables and basic formulas (vlookup, sumif, iferror, concatenate etc.).
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.